· The FP&A Consultant is a key member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team and will help influence clients’ financial and business decisions.
· Help develop Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems, and recommending an approach leveraging CFGI assets.
· Develop and apply an understanding of sales and spending trends, to manage financial risk and identify opportunities.
· Provide best-in-class business partnering support, and deliver quality reports and analysis used to make informed business decisions.
· Identify and support CFGI business development initiatives; participate in aspects of the proposal development process.
· Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends.
· Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace.
Who you are:
· Finance focused with a minimum of two years’ experience in finance and/or accounting, including prior professional services experience. Client service experience in top professional services firms (i.e., Big 4 or large regional) is highly preferred, but not required.
· Solid understanding of the FP&A function within a finance organization.
· Understanding of three statement financials and associated modelling.
· Relevant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
· Working knowledge in analytics, forecasting, and finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
· Experience with Finance technologies such as Adaptive Workday, Planful, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Fusion, etc. a plus.
· ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday, etc.).
· Experience in spearheading a project, being a key member of a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients at all levels, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various FP&A and BT solutions.
· SaaS and Life Sciences experience a plus.