· Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Business Transformation initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision.
· Assist in the development of Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging CFGI assets.
· Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation to accelerate transaction processing.
· Participate in and support business development initiatives including the proposal development process.
· Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace.
· Knowledge of leading Financial Planning and Analysis tools (i.e., Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion).
· Knowledge of ERP technologies (i.e. SAP / Oracle / Workday / NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics).
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· Experience in the financial services and or life sciences industries preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & CAPABILITIES:
· Motivated, Finance individual focused with 2-5 years’ experience combined in finance + strategic consulting.
· Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
· Experience leading a project, leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
· Engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
· Solid working knowledge and expertise in business processes or FPA (i.e., analytics, forecasting).
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various business transformation solutions.