· Preparing and working with a detailed plan to complete project activities.
· Driving business process discussions and business requirements.
· Identifying gaps between requirements and standard system functionality.
· Identifying any required customizations and working with development team through development, testing and deployment.
· Guiding/performing data conversions.
· Facilitating and leading testing preparation, execution, and trainings.
· Maintaining detailed project documentation; preparing and communicating project status.
· Ability to manage a team of consultants toward the shared goals of the project.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
· Working with leadership and other team members to develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
· Demonstrated success managing client-facing technology implementations.
· Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
· Prior consulting experience within a professional services setting is preferred.
· Strong conceptual, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
· Strong project and time management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Smartsheet.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business. The ideal candidate would have implementation experience in NetSuite or other ERP applications such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, Deltek, or Infor.
· Three plus years of experience in a business analyst or process automation position.
· Three plus years implementing Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Financials software, ideally with a software or consulting / partner firm.