· Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
· Expertise in one or more key finance workstream areas (RTR, O2C, P2P, FP&A).
· Exposure to leading finance technologies used by top finance organizations (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Planful, Workiva, FloQast, etc.).
· Strong ability to independently lead client engagements to drive timely successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
· Solid project management experience to enable timely reporting and readouts.
· Knowledge of ERP and MRP technologies (i.e. SAP / Oracle / Workday / NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics).
· Project Management experience is a plus
· Experience in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, medical devices and e-commerce is preferred but other inventory-centric industries are also encouraged
QUALIFICATIONS & CAPABILITIES:
· Motivated, Finance individual focused with a minimum of 8 years’ experience combined in cost accounting and/or management reporting for inventory(including business or finance transformation activities).
· Strong technical knowledge of inventory valuation methodologies
· Experience with conducting the general accounting close process involving inventory the associated P&L impacts
· Understanding of end-to-end processes from procurement through manufacturing and fulfillment
· Solid overall understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
· Experience leading project teams and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
· Engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various business transformation solutions.
· Successfully lead transformation teams in aspects of the transformation journey (strategy, planning, delivery, execution)
· Client engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
· Knowledge of ERP technologies (i.e., SAP / Oracle / Workday / NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics)
· Project Management experience is required.