Location Agnostic *
*Must be open to potential travel per client requirements
· Partner directly with the office of the CFO/CTO/CIO to design and define the business, operating, and technology models of the future and successfully guide the transformation needed to realize this vision
· Design a functional IT strategy to maximize business impact by providing objective analysis, advice, and guidance to support executive decision-making
· Assist clients in implementing the changes required for their strategy to succeed and maintain the relevance of their infrastructure and operations across IT, enterprise systems and applications, and development and management services
· Drive change management through business partnering and breakdown the technology impact to resonate with the functional capabilities of each process owner
· Prioritize the portfolio of investments and initiatives that can produce our client’s desired business outcomes
· Work to optimize client’s current IT environment, improve IT service quality, speed delivery, and reduce cost
· Provide comprehensive assessments of current infrastructure, enterprise software, and integration capabilities via automated tools, cloud computing, and software-as-a-service solutions to reduce complexity, optimize agility, and manage costs more effectively
· Utilize expertise with legacy-to-cloud migrations in order to enable and optimize the cloud
· Optimize enterprise software to help clients realize their enterprise application and implementation partner strategies
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Business Transformation initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision.
· Assist in the development of Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems, and recommending an approach leveraging CFGI assets.
· Identify and support business development initiatives including the proposal development process.
· Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
· Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace.
· Knowledge of leading Financial Planning and Analysis tools (i.e., Oracle, SAP, Adaptive Insights, OneStream)
· Knowledge of ERP technologies (i.e., SAP / Oracle / Workday / NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics / Sage Intacct)
· Project Management experience is a requirement
· Experience in the life sciences, manufacturing, ecommerce, direct-to-consumer industries are preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & CAPABILITIES:
· Motivated, Finance individual focused with a minimum of 10 years’ experience combined in finance, IT, and strategic business consulting.
· Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
· Significant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development
· Working knowledge and expertise in finance technologies (ERP / CRM / EPM / Procurement / WMS / Web-based Ecommerce Platforms)
· Experience leading a project, leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions.