Are you passionate about the future of work, organizational design, workforce and talent strategy, enabling the broader workplace (inclusive of the physical/digital workplace and the culture that surrounds it), creating ways of working that reflect behavioral dynamics and build purposeful team dynamics?
CFGI’s Workforce of the Future team sees the Future of Work as an exciting opportunity to actively transform and design organizations for sustainable, long term growth, meaning, and purpose. We are catalysts to enable our client’s organization and team to thrive into the next generation and deliver lasting value across stakeholder groups.
Our practice: CFGI’s Business Transformation team is a team of thoughtful individuals adept at integrating deep technical and domain expertise with empathetic consulting [client service] skills capable of structuring and executing strategic transformation projects.
Workforce of the Future team: The Workforce of the Future offering is focused on key elements of an organization’s journey toward the Future of Work. We recognize the vast amount of uncertainty that exist within the workplace as well as broader business ecosystems. Our work is centered around three key competencies:
1. Operating Model & Organizational Design (includes strategic workforce planning).
2. HR Transformation (this includes core HR Processes & Technologies, Total Rewards, and HR Operating Model & HR Org. Design).
3. HR Workforce & Talent Strategy (this includes Talent Acquisition, Onboarding & Learning Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, Culture & Engagement, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion).
We are growing our newly formed practice with ambitions to scale at pace and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our Workforce of the Future practice and share our passion for human capital.
What you’ll do:
As a Director of the Workforce of the Future – HR Transformation team, you will help lead multi-disciplinary team to make sense of the Future of Work and the changes/disruptions that will affect the workforce. You will lead the effort in maturing our existing Workforce of the Future service line by leading efforts to establish strong methodologies and frameworks with a focus on Operating Model & Organizational Design.
You will interact and collaborate with leaders across the Business Transformation practice as we often work in partnership with our teams across analytics, automation, process design, technology solutions, and FP&A to deliver a coordinated transformation experience.
In your day-to-day work, you will have a variety of internal as well as external, client-facing responsibilities including:
· Develop and establish methodologies and frameworks (including products and tools) for delivering Operating Model & Organizational Design, HR Transformation, and HR Workforce & Talent Strategy engagements.
· Researching and establishing analytical frameworks and conducting business analyses.
· Participating or facilitating ideation/brainstorming sessions and collaboration workshops.
· Applying logic and structure to solve ambiguous problems.
· Communicating complex ideas and information through visual design.
· Growing and deepening meaningful relationships with clients and diverse sets of internal and external stakeholders.
· Accurately scoping projects, including deliverables, resources, and fees.
· And perhaps most importantly, collaborating across service offerings using the Workforce of the Future to connect and deliver multi-dimensional transformation strategies.
We’re looking for candidates that have:
· Approximately 8-12 years of experience in Operating Model Development, Organizational Structure and Design, Strategic Workforce Planning, Capability Mapping, Organizational Assessment, and Organizational Governance.
· Expert in Operating Model & Organizational Design, Strategic Workforce Planning, and fluency in the human capital levers including HR processes & Technology, Workforce & Talent Strategy, Learning Design & Delivery, and Workforce Analytics.
· Relevant professional service experience, with a global management consultancy firm, or niche consultancy in which you gained exposure to large-scale project(s).
· Designed and led consulting engagements focused on new ways of working and organizing across multiple large, complex organizations.
· Go-getter, entrepreneurial mindset with willingness to get your hands dirty. Excited about building, marketing, and managing products in a fast-growing organization.
· Strong facilitation skills and can facilitate work sessions with executive-level teams.
· Strong coaching skills and ready to further develop mid-level to senior-level professionals in our industry and potential client organizations, both from a business development and talent perspective.
· Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
· Must be open to potential travel per client requirements.