Are you passionate about the future of work, organizational design, workforce and talent strategy, enabling the broader workplace (inclusive of the physical/digital workplace and the culture that surrounds it), creating ways of working that reflect behavioral dynamics and build purposeful team dynamics?
CFGI’s Workforce of the Future team sees the Future of Work as an exciting opportunity to actively transform and design organizations for sustainable, long term growth, meaning, and purpose. We are catalysts to enable our client’s organization and team to thrive into the next generation and deliver lasting value across stakeholder groups.
Our practice: CFGI’s Business Transformation team is a team of thoughtful individuals adept at integrating deep technical and domain expertise with empathetic consulting [client service] skills capable of structuring and executing strategic transformation projects.
Workforce of the Future team: The Workforce of the Future offering is focused on key elements of an organization’s journey toward the Future of Work. We recognize the vast amount of uncertainty that exist within the workplace as well as broader business ecosystems. Our work is centered around 3 key competencies:
1. Operating Model & Organizational Design (includes strategic workforce planning)
2. HR Transformation (this includes HR strategic vision, HR operating model & organization design, and implementation)
3. HR Workforce & Talent Strategy (this includes Talent Acquisition, Onboarding & Learning Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, Culture & Engagement, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion)
We are growing our newly formed practice with ambitions to scale at a high pace and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our HR capabilities and share our passion for innovative HR.
What you’ll do:
As a leader of our Workforce of the Future – HR Transformation team, you will help establish the HR Transformation service line. You will develop and establish methodologies and frameworks to deliver engagements that create leading edge HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization.
You will interact and collaborate with leaders across the Business Transformation practice as we often work in partnership with our teams across analytics, automation, process design, technology solutions, and FP&A to deliver a coordinated transformation experience.
In your day-to-day work, you will have a variety of internal as well as external, client-facing responsibilities including:
· Develop and establish methodologies and frameworks (including products and tools) for delivering HR Transformation engagements (including HR strategic vision, HR operating model & organization design).
· Lead HR Consulting projects across HR strategy, HR function optimization and HR led enterprise transformation including HR function maturity assessment, definition of the strategic vision, business case development, HR operating model & organization design, and implementation.
· Lead HR benchmarking, data collection and analysis to deliver data driven insights, recommendations, and innovation to solve our client’s challenges.
· Design and develop innovative HR operating models, including Service Delivery, thinking out-side the box balancing both creative and pragmatic approaches.
· Lead Business case and value case development and execution of benefit realization across all HR Transformation including technology.
· Challenge our clients to think differently in how HR can support the workforce of the future and agile enterprise.
· Facilitate workshops or meetings to gather requirements, present and validate solutions options and test interpretation of client needs in an interactive manner using design thinking methodologies as appropriate.
· Act as a solution architect for HR Transformation programs across planning, scoping, resourcing, and commercials specifically in HR strategy, operating model, business case development and implementation.
· Provide excellent project management disciplines including development of detailed project plans, key quality deliverables and working and delivering to time constraints. Accurately scoping projects, including deliverables, resources, and fees.
· Grow meaningful relationships with clients and diverse sets of internal and external stakeholders.
· And perhaps most importantly, collaborating across service offerings using the Workforce of the Future to connect and deliver multi-dimensional transformation strategies.
We’re looking for candidates that have:
· Approximately 5-8 years for Managers and 8-12 years for Senior Managers of experience in Human Capital with a focus in HR Transformation.
· Go-getter, entrepreneurial mindset with willingness to get your hands dirty. Excited about building, marketing, and managing products in a fast-growing organization.
· Excellent understanding of latest HR trends, strategy, and operations value levers, how the role of HR is changing, and the digital enablers required to add value to an organization.
· Track record of delivering HR operating model and organization design and implementation, both globally across multiple geographies and variety of models (e.g. lean organizations, shared services/centers of excellence, talent led, and onshore/offshore).
· Experience of working in an HR environment consisting of business partnering/relationship management with business leaders supported by shared services and areas of expertise.
· Experience in one or more of the following: HR Transformation/Change and/or project management roles for operating model changes, restructures or ZBB programmers.
· Strong consulting acumen by demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation, and data analysis skills to influence others.
· Demonstrating solid insights and good judgement when solving business problem.
· Continuously learning, and brings innovative, new thinking to the workplace.
· Strong facilitation skills and can facilitate work sessions with executive-level teams.
· Showing ability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders, both internally and externally to your organization with clear ability to influence others.
· Strong coaching skills and ready to further develop mid-level to senior-level professionals in our industry and potential client organizations, both from a business development and talent perspective.
· Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
· Must be open to potential travel per client requirements.