CFGI is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to assist the office of the CFO through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. As an extension of your corporate finance team, CFGI works alongside your internal staff, serving in a variety of roles from technical accounting advisor, M&A support, tax services, etc. delivering seamless support services.
Technical & Domain Experience:
· Deliver services from within the Cybersecurity Practice to the client base, including privacy risk assessments, data privacy compliance readiness assessments, and data privacy internal audit support services.
· Perform data privacy maturity assessments and identifying areas for improvement for clients.
· Advise clients around regulatory questions, risks and issues.
· Analyze of business requirements to ensure completeness of information and they are completely clear for the alignment teams.
· Help clients maintain and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of an overall Privacy program.
· Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk.
· Grow data governance & privacy capability including marketing and proposal development, delivery, execution.
· Provide leadership to a team of professionals.
· Assist clients in managing capabilities around data protection policies, data classifications, data discovery, data inventory and data privacy management.
· Provide subject matter expertise to clients on integrating their data governance, data privacy and data protection programs and technology stack.
Process & Project Management Experience:
· Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
· Ability to establish project plans for client various data privacy engagements, including creating tasks, timeline and budgets.
· Ability to report to leadership and clients on status updates periodically, including progress and challenges.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience with cross-cultural communications.
· Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
· Train other staff and external clients, as necessary.
· Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance, and decisiveness.
· Ability to present proposals, and deliver reports and read outs to clients, including executive leadership.
Technical Qualifications / Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field; three to five years of related work experience is preferable.
· Familiarity with national and global industry practices and regulations in Privacy, Risk and Security compliance, including CCPA/CPRA, VCDPA, CPA, GDPR, PIPL, China DSL, etc.
· Familiarity with Data Privacy Risk Management market tools.
· Industry certifications would be preferred but not required: CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, HISPP, CDPO, CDPSE.