CFGI is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to assist the office of the CFO through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. As an extension of your corporate finance team, CFGI works alongside your internal staff, serving in a variety of roles from technical accounting advisor, M&A support, tax services, etc. delivering seamless support services.
Technical & Domain Experience:
· Build cybersecurity Process Risk & Control frameworks for clients that are rationalized against applicable laws and standards.
· Conduct Risk Assessment and Maturity Assessments for clients.
· Audit Control definition and control testing against client’s Internal Audit framework, or against industry standards or laws & regulations.
· Conduct Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Compliance readiness assessments for clients
· Guide clients in establishing cybersecurity policies, standards, and procedures.
· Manage cybersecurity training & awareness services for clients from design to implementation.
· Advise clients on cybersecurity functions’ metrics and reporting for various levels of client audiences including Audit Committee, and Board of Directors.
· Be the client’s Subject Matter Expert on compliance questions for cybersecurity regulations and industry practices.
· Provide governance services for clients to oversee their cybersecurity functions and practices, including governance over: Policies & Procedures, Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, etc.
· Build Risk Management practices for clients, including policies, procedures, Risk Register, etc.
· Assist clients in implementing market GRC tools.
· Lead Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) for clients, including designing and operationalizing a TPRM framework, reviewing existing and new vendors for client, and provide ongoing monitoring services.
· Needs strong understanding/experience of the UK regulatory compliance landscape in Cybersecurity / Data Privacy space and its impact on businesses.
Process & Project Management Experience:
· Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
· Ability to manage project plans for client various data privacy engagements, including creating tasks, timeline and budgets.
· Ability to report to leadership and clients on status updates periodically, including progress and challenges.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience with cross-cultural communications.
· Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
· Train other staff and external clients, as necessary.
· Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and confronting challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance, and decisiveness.
· Manage a team of consultants and managers on various projects.
Technical Qualifications / Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.
· Strong knowledge in national and global industry practices and regulations in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy, including NIST CSF, CIS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, CMMC, FedRAMP, SOX, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
· Industry certifications would be preferred but not required: CISSP, CISM, etc.