CFGI is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to assist the office of the CFO through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. As an extension of your corporate finance team, CFGI works alongside your internal staff, serving in a variety of roles from technical accounting advisor, M&A support, tax services, etc. delivering seamless support services.
Technical & Domain Experience
· Thorough experience of IAM principles, methodology, and solutions including access control (role-based and discretionary), authentication, authorization, provisioning, approvals, and workflows.
· Understanding of key IAM concepts such as Least Privilege, Privileged Access, Roles and Data mining, Segregation of Duty (SOD), and Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
· Experience with Single Sign On (SSO), Directory Federation, SAML, OAuth, and Multifactor authentication.
· Experience capturing IAM use cases and defining IAM requirements and processes.
· Experience in managing IAM infrastructure, on-boarding of applications, health check monitoring, policy and password management, certifications, workflows, work items and rules.
· Experience developing IAM governance documentation such as policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines, role creation and management, SOD (Separation of Duties), and Access Reviews.
· Hands-on experience with Active Directory or similar LDAP solutions.
· Proven track record of automating manual access management processes across varies technologies.
· Experience and knowledge of risk management methods and their application towards security, identity, and access management within a regulated industry.
Process & Project Management Experience
· Experience in setting up IAM delivery capabilities – key aspects include offering development, technology partnerships etc.
· Document current state and future state business processes/workflows using standard process modeling tools and process improvement methodologies.
· Work directly with business application owners and technical stakeholders to gather requirements and information on application data through reviews, information gathering sessions and walkthroughs.
· Ability to translate business problems, existing processes, and technology into service and process requirements.
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask; flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
· Experience of managing a team of consultants.
· Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity.
· Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
· Train other staff and external clients, as necessary.
Qualifications / Certifications
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
· Ten plus years of IT security experience supporting technology solutions or complex IT environments.
· Ten plus years implementing Identity and Access Management solutions such as SailPoint, Okta, Ping, or other similar tools at an enterprise level.