Our consultants work as part of a team with other CFGI professionals, Big 4 auditors and client management on all facets of the engagements, including analyzing financial information, interviewing client management, identifying key issues, report writing, participating in meetings, and developing a strong relationship with client management.
Take ownership of your career at CFGI:
· Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and/or projects.
· Make a true business impact with your clients.
· Own projects from start to finish.
· Experience client interaction and thrive in a client-facing role.
· Be consistently challenged and learn through a collegial environment created from top tier experts hired within the firm.
· Enjoy the flexibility of office/remote/client site work locations (engagement specific).
· Create your own path.
· Enjoy what you do!
What you might expect:
· Preparation of operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. – acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and debt raises, IPO’s).
· Lead liquidity capital planning and management efforts to ensure the client’s financial stability.
· Accounting projects focused on carving out business units/subsidiaries.
· Oversee and implement remodeling initiatives following regulatory evaluations.
· Apply expertise in Standard GAAP and Statutory Accounting principles to establish accounting functions.
· Integration with client’s internal staff as a subject matter expert when it comes to operational senior accounting tasks or overall financial team support.
· Preparation of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. – 10K’s, 10Q’s, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
· Research and documentation projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. – ASC 842, ASC 606, ASC 326).
· Draft cost decisions and provide recommendations to boost the company’s capital position.
· Process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
Who you are:
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting – CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in Accounting.
· Two to five years’ experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance.
· Preferred background in the Insurance and/or Banking space.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
· Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting.
· Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
· Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable.
· High energy with commitment to quality client service.