Financial Services – Manager
Manager-level financial consultants work closely with senior management of Fortune 500, mid-cap, and start-up companies. CFGI Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
Take ownership of your career at CFGI:
· Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and/or projects.
· Make a true business impact with your clients.
· Own projects from start to finish.
· Experience client interaction and thrive in a client-facing role.
· Be consistently challenged and learn through a collegial environment created from top tier experts hired within the firm.
· Enjoy the flexibility of office/remote/client site work locations (engagement specific).
· Create your own path.
· Enjoy what you do!
What you might expect:
· Integration with client’s senior management to solve complex accounting issues and for preparation of proposed resolutions.
· Lead liquidity capital planning and management efforts to ensure the client’s financial stability.
· Review of work prepared by Consultants on operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. – acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and debt raises, IPO’s).
· Accounting projects focused on carving out business units/subsidiaries.
· Oversee and implement remodeling initiatives following regulatory evaluations.
· Review of Consultants’ deliverables of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. – 10K’s, 10Q’s, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
· Research and documentation projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. – ASC 842, ASC 606, ASC 326).
· Draft cost decisions and provide recommendations to boost the company’s capital position.
· Process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
· Lead and mentor Consultants, acting as a role model and providing creative solutions that enhance Consultant’s overall experience.
· Participate in the firm’s recruiting efforts, client relationship building and business development efforts.
Who you are:
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting – CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in Accounting.
· Six to eight years’ experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance.
· Preferred background in the Insurance and/or Banking space.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams.
· Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting.
· Proactive in identifying client needs and effective in building a strong relationship with clients.
· Highly organized and focused and demonstrates ability to set overall engagement expectations and direction.
· Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
· Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable.
· High energy with commitment to quality client service, focusing on ensuring positive resolutions to conflicts.
CFGI is dedicated to offering our employees strong and inclusive total compensation packages. Offer packages are based on several factors, such as the specific role and level being hired for, location, as well as the individual’s skills, experiences, and qualifications. The good-faith estimated base salary range for this position is: $110,000 – $140,000. In addition to the base compensation, CFGI offers a competitive benefits package and various bonus programs and incentives, based upon an individual’s level and overall work performance.