Investor Request Management (100% of time):
· Utilize Salesforce system to manage inbound requests for the designated Fund Families, maintaining ownership of all inquiries from higher tier investors.
· Attend and actively participate in Fund Family team meetings and be knowledgeable of all activity related to the Funds.
· Delegate responsibilities to the Investor Request Support Staff as needed based on ebb and flow of workload.
· Build strong relationships across the client’s organization to facilitate completion of requests, ensuring responses provided are accurate, complete, and responded to within the allotted time frame.
· Receive training on key investor reports and systems to apply knowledge to provide support to investors and internal stakeholders.
· Effectively manage large requests by liaising with the appropriate teams internally to solicit information used to facilitate timely completion of requests.
· Maintain data dashboards used internally to track performance indicators and look for improvements on investor request processes.
· Monitor trends and suggest improvements as needed.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Client support experience, demonstrating superior customer service ethic and ability to manage high client expectations.
· A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and see the bigger picture.
· Strong research/data mining skills.
· Ability to gain trust and respect of stakeholders across departments.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong listening and comprehension skills.
· Superior interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
· Organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and diligent.
· Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
· Ability to pivot between projects quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to plan, coordinate with various parties, and execute an action plan.
· High level of integrity; must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information.
· Advanced PC skills and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
· Intermediate-level Excel skills, including frequent use of functions to reconcile large data sets.
· PowerPoint experience preferred.
· Familiarity with SharePoint, Salesforce or other CRM systems a plus.