Corporate Finance Group, Inc. (“CFGI”) was founded in 2000 by former Big 4 professionals. CFGI is an established industry leader with the resources to successfully navigate today’s complex accounting, reporting, compliance and tax landscape. An assemblage of top-flight professionals with in-depth public accounting expertise, CFGI is able to fulfill a variety of client needs without the restrictions of auditor independence.
We provide our clients with a unique combination of integrity, flexibility, creative solutions, and deep technical expertise. Many of our clients are global, market leading, publicly-held companies, while others are privately held, private equity-owned, early stage or venture backed emerging businesses. Here at CFGI we place a high value on a culture of continued learning, where teamwork is encouraged and excellence professional service is rewarded. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of very challenging opportunities throughout your career.
The Onboarding Manager will be the primary liaison to assist in coordinating and acclimating all new hires into the organization. This employee will be the first point of contact to all new employees on Day One, so the ideal candidate must have a high level of positive energy and professionalism, while also being self-sufficient with the ability to help automate and streamline processes. CFGI is a well-established, high growth company, onboarding as many as 15 new hires per week currently, with this number expecting to grow year after year.
· Contact New Hire after acceptance to offer a welcome and expectation of processes.
· Coordinate computer set up and delivery to the new hire.
· Engage with new hire to obtain background information and establish a process to relay pertinent information to company leaders, prior to start.
· Meet and present to all new hires on Day One company background, internal processes, compliance requirements, company structure (including hierarchy and committees), payroll and benefits information.
· Coordinate field work with managers and ensure managers meet with new hires prior to the employee starting in the field.
· Coordinate check ins with new hires during the first month to answer questions, address concerns and liaison with HR and Office/Practice leaders on feedback.
· Ensure mentors connect with the new hires in their first week.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests.
· Strong analytical ability.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office; use of Applicant Tracking Systems and/or HRIS is preferred.
· Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
· A minimum of one to two years of Human Resources experience.
· Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources from an accredited university is preferred.