· Meet with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business processes.
· Document business processes with conditions, decision logic, and error handling.
· Analyze business process and identify automation opportunities and their viability/feasibility.
· Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail where required.
· Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand using RPA vendor software(s).
· Leverage strong understanding of business to develop high-quality code to meet product/platform requirements.
· Actively resolve defects and manage/minimize technical debt.
· Develop unit tests to ensure good coverage and regression testing ability.
· Assist in the development of automated tests and environment management scripts.
· Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
· Work within project planning constraints and communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly.
· Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives to enable progress, and surface and resolve impediments.
Who you are:
· Three plus years of advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Access, MS Word, MS SharePoint.
· One (plus) year(s) of SQL experience.
· Two plus years of experience using one of the following RPA platforms: UiPath (preferred), Power Automate, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred; RPA certifications (UiPath) preferred.
· Business analysis skills (requirements gathering, documentation, etc.).
· Experience with process mapping tools (i.e., MS Visio, Lucidchart).
· One + year(s) of experience in Intelligent Document Processing tools (i.e., Abbyy Flexicapture, UiPath Document Understanding, Hyperscience, etc.).