● Independent: Must have the ability to succeed alone while developing automation solutions and prioritize and reorganize projects as required.
● Collaborative: Persistent and personable in gathering needed requirements and feedback from stakeholders for automated solutions, scheduling meetings, and demonstrating progress or products.
● Detail-Oriented: Exceptional process documentation, adheres to best practices in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and continuously improves on current and past projects.
● Organized: Able to keep any scripts, workflows, and systems organized in a way that other developers can quickly and fluidly understand.
● Leadership: Capable of running user acceptance testing, demonstrations, and go-live ceremonies for deployments.
Roles & Responsibilities
Process Architect (10%)
● Participate in the development of Process Maps and Process Definition Document (PDD), including “As-Is” and “To-Be” process flows
● Explore systems and tools to assess feasibility and simpler ways to automate a process.
● Review the PDD and Process Maps, making any design changes as necessary.
● Design the automation solution, detailing the systems, platforms, and tools that will be used; create Solution Design Document (SDD)
● Utilize automation platforms and tools to develop automated process in an AGILE methodology, following the PDD and SDD.
● Work closely and coordinate with other developers and automation team members, utilizing source and version control platforms to merge and pull commits.
● Create documentation of the solution to detail the requirements, dependencies, and process.
● Incorporate feedback and changes from testers and stakeholders.
Software Design Engineer in Test (15%)
● Test source code within a UAT environment, documenting inconsistencies and uncaught exceptions.
● Understand the entire system that source code is being tested on, with the ability to describe that system to other developers and key client stakeholders.
● Conduct performance testing and automate generation of data for testing
Release Engineer (10%)
● Identify the requirements to move source code from UAT to production.
● Schedule meetings with stakeholders and process owners to implement the automation solution.
● Implement the solution and provide troubleshooting solutions.
● Provide necessary documentation and instructions to process owners to run the automation solution.
Systems Administrator (5%)
● Provide Administration of automated solution when necessary.
● Add new users, remove users, and manage permissions for platforms hosting an automated solution.
Customer Support (10%)
● Receive and manage helpdesk tickets submitted for the automated solution.
● Communicate updates and changes to the automated solution or systems as required.
● Lead routine maintenance meetings.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work-related experience
● 3+ years’ experience developing automation and business intelligence solutions using ETL and RPA tools
● Advanced Proficiency Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
● Advanced Proficiency in the .NET Framework, Visual Basic (VB), Java, or C# languages
● Advanced Developer Proficiency in one or more of the RPA Platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
● Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word)
● Intermediate Proficiency in database design and management
● Intermediate Proficiency in data analytical skills
● Knowledge of multiple RPA solutions a plus
● Experience automating Oracle and SAP a plus
● Experience with data analytics platforms such as Tableau, Domo, or Alteryx a plus
● Experience with cloud platforms and service like Salesforce, Azure, Jira, and GitHub a plus