CFGI is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to assist the office of the CFO through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. As an extension of your corporate finance team, CFGI works alongside your internal staff, serving in a variety of roles from technical accounting advisor, M&A support, tax services, etc. delivering seamless support services.
As a key contributor to the talent acquisition team, you will be responsible for supporting various aspects of the talent lifecycle for the business and help CFGI continue to build a strong employer brand, as we strive to provide a best-in-class candidate experience. While this can be a fully remote position, we would like the ideal employee to be within a commutable distance to the office for live events, training, interactions with partners/team members/ new staff, etc.
· Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for all assigned markets and practice lines.
· Determine current staffing needs and collaborate with hiring managers to create job analyses for current openings and advertise such job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks.
· Source candidates through online channels (ex. professional networks and LinkedIn) and manage national vendor relationships.
· Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (phone screenings, client service interview coordination, reference checks, offer negotiation and candidate closes, etc.).
· Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
· Lead employment branding initiatives via social media or networking events.
· Take steps to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
· Use data to create reports for stakeholders and practice line oversight for talent acquisition metric reporting.
This job might be for you if:
· You are a people person with a high level of emotional intelligence and view yourself as a good judge of character.
· You are comfortable engaging and communicating with candidates at all levels.
· You are attentive, organized, and have a keen sense of detail.
· You have an ability to prioritize your broader workload.
· You like taking on new challenges and are not afraid to bring up innovative ideas.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Agency recruiting or corporate talent acquisition experience, preferably in the Accounting/Finance sector; prior working knowledge in Accounting and Finance helps, but is not required.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business preferred; Big 4 experience is a plus.
· Solid understanding of the full lifecycle of recruiting.
· Strong team building, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
· Knowledge of basic office systems & Microsoft suite.
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.