CFGI seeks a highly motivated tax manager to function in a fast-paced and technically challenging work environment. CFGI’s unique client base of venture/PE- backed privately held companies to global multi-billion dollar fortune 500 Companies provides for a unique environment for highly motived self-starters to continue and enhance their careers.
This position reports directly to the R&D Director and will require an in-depth knowledge of Research and Development and various other Tax Credits and Incentives.
· Working on Research and Development projects from beginning to end.
· Complete R&D credit studies and related activities.
· Develop and sustain excellent client relationships.
· Assist other project managers with the delivery of engagements.
· Have excellent research and writing skills with regards to technical issues.
· Provide quality assurance on R&D projects, engagement review and exam support where needed.
· Possess a supporting interest in developing and mentoring junior team members.
· Detail oriented; strong research and analytical skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to be accountable for independently completing assignments.
· Must be self-confident, a self-starter and willing to work in a flexible and dynamic work environment.
· Four plus years of broad based, relevant public accounting/or corporate tax experience with significant exposure to Research and Development projects and activities.
· Experience in Big-4 public accounting firms.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field; Master’s in Taxation/CPA/Attorney preferred.
· Travel – own transportation required; be willing to travel to local client sites.