· Support buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and business due diligence assistance to corporations and private equity investors.
· Analyze target company data to identify historical and projected operating trends, quality of earnings/assets, pro forma financials, working capital calculations, debt and debt-like items and other potential liabilities/risks which impact valuation of and negotiation with the target company.
· Responsible for working with senior team members on multiple complex engagements simultaneously.
· Manage and coordinate approach of client, CFGI engagement teams, and third- party diligence providers throughout the transaction process.
· Strong current knowledge of GAAP.
· Ability to multi- task between responsibilities, prioritize and handle multiple requests.
· Strong analytical ability.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
· Expertise in Microsoft Excel for the use of data analysis, including the use of pivot tables, v lookups, arrays, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, etc.
· Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
· At least three years of experience working in an assurance or transaction advisory role within a Big Four firm.
· Professional services background.
· CPA preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in the Financial/Accounting field from an accredited university.
· Ability to travel up to 20%, depending on client needs.