· Prepare and work with a detailed plan to complete project activities.
· Drive business process discussions and business requirements.
· Identify gaps between requirements and standard system functionality.
· Identify any required customizations and work with development team through development, testing and deployment.
· Guide and perform data conversions.
· Facilitate and lead testing preparation, execution, and training.
· Maintain detailed project documentation.
· Prepare and communicate project status.
· Ability to manage a team of consultants toward the shared goals of the project.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
· Work with leadership and other team members to develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
· Demonstrated success managing client – facing technology implementations.
· Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Prior consulting experience within a professional services setting is preferred.
· Strong conceptual, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
· Strong project and time management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project. Smartsheet.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
· Expertise in Intacct is required. An ideal candidate would have implementation experience in other ERP applications, such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Deltek, or Infor.
· Three plus years of experience in a business analyst or process automation position.
· Three plus years implementing Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Financials software, ideally with a software or consulting/partner firm.