· Build cybersecurity process risk and control frameworks for clients that are rationalized against applicable laws and standards.
· Conduct risk assessment and maturity assessments for clients.
· Audit control definition and control testing against client’s internal audit framework or against industry standards or laws and regulations.
· Conduct cybersecurity and data privacy compliance readiness assessments for clients.
· Guide clients in establishing cybersecurity policies, standards, and procedures.
· Manage cybersecurity training and awareness services for clients from design to implementation.
· Advise clients on cybersecurity functions’ metrics and reporting for various level of client audiences, including Audit Committees and Board of Directors.
· Be the client’s Subject Matter Expert on compliance questions for cybersecurity regulations and industry practices.
· Provide governance services for clients to oversee their cybersecurity functions and practices, including governance over: policies and procedures, risk management, vulnerability management, incident management, etc.
· Build risk management practices for clients, including policies, procedures, Risk Register, etc.
· Assist clients in implementing market GRC tools.
· Lead Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) for clients, including designing and operationalizing a TPRM framework, reviewing existing and new vendors for client, and provide ongoing monitoring services.
Process & Project Management Experience:
· Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
· Ability to manage project plans for client various data privacy engagements, including creating tasks, timeline, and budgets.
· Ability to report to leadership and clients on status updates periodically, including progress and challenges.
Business Development Experience:
· Ability to introduce new clients to CFGI through your own professional network.
· Experience in delivering pitches and building winning proposals.
· Ability to up/cross-sell on existing accounts by partnering with various practice line leaders across the Firm.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience with cross-cultural communications.
· Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Train other staff and external clients, as necessary.
· Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and ability to confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance, and decisiveness.
· Manage a team of consultants and managers on various projects.
Technical Qualifications and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.
· Strong knowledge in national and global industry practices and regulations in cybersecurity and data privacy, including NIST CSF, CIS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, CMMC, FedRAMP, SOX, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
· Industry certifications preferred, but not required: CISSP, CISM, etc.
· Needs strong understanding/experience of the UK regulatory compliance landscape in cybersecurity / data privacy space and its impact on businesses.