Fund Administration (75% of time):
· Support the legal entity management function, including working with internal and external parties on forming, modifying and liquidating legal entities.
· Assisting Operations Office with opening and closing bank accounts (including cash, brokerage, trading, custodian and/or escrow accounts) and related Know-Your-Client (“KYC”) requests.
· Tracking entity information in the appropriate databases.
· Drafting and maintaining structure charts for each fund/investment structure.
· Preparing basic IRS forms, as needed (SS-4s, 8832 Classification Election Forms, FATCA/CRS Forms).
· Support transaction management function, including coordinating execution of final transaction documents (obtaining director signatures), completing transactional/regulatory KYC requests, and preparing related documents.
· Coordinating collection and posting of transaction documents to the appropriate databases.
· Assisting with preparation of materials for monthly transaction review meetings.
· Organizing document legalizations (domestic and foreign) including notarization, apostille, authentication, and medallion guarantee, as needed.
· Organizing the transfer of share certificates between custodians for safekeeping.
· Assisting on a wide variety of projects and ad hoc requests.
· Organizing and maintaining thorough filing system for teams.
· Oversee and be responsible for internal process organization projects.
Project Management (25% of time):
· Manage expectations and ensure quality and consistency of service for specific client assignment.
· Prioritize and provide timely issue resolution to requests and needs for specific client assignment.
· Responsible for the quality of the work deliverable to the specific client assignment.
· Back-up duties of Account Management as assigned.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· A minimum of three years of experience working in a private equity firm or third-party fund administrator for private equity firms or other relevant experience.
· Client support experience, demonstrating superior customer service ethic and ability to manage high client expectations.
· Project management related work experience, demonstrating the ability to proactively plan for next steps and ensuring each part of the process, which involves multiple departments, is moving forward in a timely manner.
· A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and see the bigger picture.
· Strong research/data mining skills.
· Ability to gain trust and respect of stakeholders across departments.
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
· Strong listening comprehension skills.
· Superior interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
· Organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and diligent.
· Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
· Ability to pivot between projects quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to plan, coordinate with various parties and execute an action plan.
· High integrity and must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information.
· Supervisory experience and demonstrated commitment to training and developing others.
· Advanced PC skills and excellent Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint.
· Intermediate level Excel skills, including frequent use of functions to reconcile large data sets.
· Familiarity with SharePoint, Salesforce, or other CRM systems a plus.
*This role is based in the London, UK market and the candidate hired will work onsite at one of our client’s locations; as such, we are only reviewing applications for those local to the London market at this time.