We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Recruiter to join our team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring top talent for our organization. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in recruiting and a deep understanding of the Singapore job market.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract top talent in Singapore.
• Source and screen candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and referrals.
• Conduct interviews and assessments to evaluate candidate qualifications and fit.
• Manage the entire recruitment process, from initial contact to offer acceptance.
• Build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders.
• Provide guidance and support to hiring managers on recruitment best practices.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment data and metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in Singapore.
• Strong understanding of the Singapore job market and recruitment trends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and recruitment software.
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations in Singapore.
If you are a passionate and driven Recruiter looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in Singapore, we encourage you to apply.
CFGI is a unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm that is strategically positioned to help companies through a range of routine and complex business scenarios. As an extension of your corporate finance team, CFGI works alongside your internal staff, serving in a variety of roles – from technical accounting advisor to M&A support to Controller or CFO – and delivering seamless support services. Our five key areas of expertise include:
» Accounting Advisory
» Risk & IT Advisory
» Business Transformation
» Transaction Services
» Corporate Tax & Compliance
» Private Equity Services
» Interim Management