· Assist in the Review of quarterly and annual income tax provisions including current and deferred tax analysis in accordance with ASC 740 for multiple clients.
· Have a deep knowledge base in tax accounting theory and tax compliance rules.
· Review stand-alone and consolidated federal and state “C-Corp” income tax returns prepared by tax managers and other tax staff.
· Assist with planning and other special projects.
· Work directly with clients on-site as part of an overall tax team.
· Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities.
· Establish relationships with internal and external tax personnel; support other team members.
· Experience and continued interest in developing and mentoring junior team members.
· Have an established track rack record of successful new business development experience.
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills (oral/written) and interpersonal skills; solid team player.
· Ability to manage multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services.
· Experience managing income tax provision process and related footnote disclosures on an annual and quarterly basis.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Minimum of 7+ years overall experience in corporate and/or Big-4 public accounting.
· Relevant college degree such as Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA preferred/MST desirable.
· Travel: transportation required; willing to travel to local client sites as needed.