· Valuation of common stock securities of private enterprises for financial and tax reporting purposes (409a analysis).
· Valuation of complex derivatives and debt instruments for financial reporting purposes.
· Creating and managing models and templates, including Monte Carlo simulation and binomial lattice models, to help in valuing financial instruments.
· Conduct risk and credit assessments.
Qualifications you’ll need
· 1+ years of experience performing valuation analyses for financial reporting purposes (ASC 805, ASC 350, ASC 820, ASC 718) is required. Big 4 experience is a plus.
· In-depth understanding of generally accepted valuation approaches (cost, market and income), including discounted cash flow, guideline public company/ transaction, excess earnings, relief from royalty, with/without, comparative sales and replacement cost methods, capital asset pricing model, etc.
· Experience in valuation of complex debt and equity instruments is strongly preferred.
· Strong excel modeling skills.
· Exceptional writing skills in preparation of valuation reports, exhibits, memos, and other client deliverables/communication.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business.
· CFA, ASA, ABV is preferred.
*Role can be based out of any of our national offices.