Michael is a Managing Director in CFGI’s Accounting Advisory practice. He is a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience in the accounting and financial services industry. Michael has a wide variety of experience and he has worked in numerous industries, including pharmaceutical, construction, manufacturing, financial institution, financial services, and not-for-profit industries.
Prior to joining CFGI, Michael has served in the following capacities:
- AC Lordi, Senior Manager.
- EisnerAmper, Manager.
- Radian Group, Manager.
- McGladrey & Pullen, Senior Associate.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- West Chester University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania.
- IPO Readiness Services.
- SEC compliance.
- SOX compliance.
- Risk management.
- Internal controls.
- Audit preparation.
- Technical accounting and financial reporting