Experienced CFO’s to provide the financial leadership you need.
With decades of financial leadership serving as Chief Financial Officers for both public and private companies, CFGI’s CFO Services team of professionals can quickly and effectively provide the financial leadership you need without requiring significant ramp-up time.
Our CFO’s use the expertise and best practices, acquired by working across a wide range of industries, to help you grow your company and provide the necessary support to help solve your most critical accounting and finance challenges. Because of our collaborative environment, our CFO’s are able to leverage the combined experience of our entire team for your benefit.
Knowing many teams struggle to find the right experience and skill set, our CFO’s typically have more applicable experience than recruiting a full-time employee. In order to provide you with the right level of expertise, our flexible compensation model is leveraged to work with you on a part-time, interim or project basis – and in many cases, is more cost-effective than hiring a full-time, permanent CFO.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide to our clients:
Part Time or Transitional CFO:
Provide the essential oversight of Finance and other G&A functions.
- Development and maintenance of financial and operational reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Board presentations
- Decision support
- Tax strategy development and oversight of tax compliance
- Contract negotiations
M&A Transaction Support:
Assistance in successful completion of either buy-side or sell-side M&A transactions.
- Development of acquisition models
- Due diligence
- Deal negotiation
- Board presentations
- Flow of funds analysis
Planning, Budgeting and Modeling:
Business plan development and forecast guidance essential to your company’s growth.
- Strategic planning
- Business plan development
- Development of business models and pricing strategies
- Financial modeling
Assistance with securing the capital you need to grow your company.
- Financial strategy development
- Securing/negotiating debt agreements
- Equity fundraising
- Lease negotiations
Assistance with the development of compensation structures that enable you to recruit and retain the talent you need.
- Development of executive compensation structures
- Stock plan development and administration
- Development of a staff compensation structure
- Implementation of or improvements to employee benefit plans
- Implementation and administration of 401K plans