Without secure people, processes and technology, your business could be vulnerable. The
first step in successful cybersecurity defense is to place yourself in the role of the attacker.
With this mindset in place, you can better understand the potential risks your system faces
and discover where your IT environment might be exposed.
At CFGI, our highly trained practitioners have the skills and experience needed to help our
clients understand their current cybersecurity posture and work with them to mature it over a
period of time. With a flexible service model, as well as expert security and data privacy
advisers ready for rapid deployment, CFGI is able to help you achieve quicker outcomes.
Take a look at our complete services.
Cybersecurity solutions from CFGI are tailored to suit your needs, ranging from proactive advising to transformation-focused enhanced and ongoing managed services.
Our team of experts is prepared to assess, test and validate the effectiveness of your cybersecurity capabilities. We place particular emphasis on the maturity of your overall cybersecurity program while supporting auditing and regulatory compliance. We also investigate how your organization handles privacy and data security.
Advisory services from CFGI include:
Cybersecurity Program Maturity and Testing
- Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Assessment.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing.
- Cybersecurity Awareness and Training.
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Tabletop Exercises.
- Third-Party Security Risk Assessment.
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence for M&A.
- Identity & Access Management Assessment.
Cybersecurity Audit and Regulatory Compliance
- Cybersecurity Internal Audit Support.
- Cybersecurity Risk and Controls Assessment (e.g., NIST CSF, CIS).
- Cybersecurity Readiness Services (e.g., PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
- Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance Advisory (e.g., SOX, HIPAA, CMMC, FedRAMP).
- Data Identification & Governance Design Assessments.
- Data Privacy Compliance Assessment (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, PIPL, etc.).
Cyber Insurance Readiness Services
Cyber breaches continue to be on the rise and recent research shows that the average total cost of data breaches in the US has consistently gone up over the past few years.. Cyber insurance coverage is specifically designed to assist with recovery from financial losses in the wake of an incident, as well as with remediation. Cyber insurance can enable recovery from cyber incidents through a variety of means including services related to digital forensics, investigations, crisis management, legal services and customer refunds, alongside the direct losses associated with a cyber attack.
CFGI provides a wide range of cyber insurance services for companies in every role. This includes consulting buyers or prospects to help them obtain cyber insurance, as well as assisting insurers, brokers, and underwriters to gain visibility into client’s cybersecurity posture, reduce overheads/delays during the underwriting stage, and rely on CFGI’s expertise to support insured parties through professional services.
Services from CFGI include:
- Readiness evaluation service designed to identify any material gaps that may impact cyber insurance qualification
- Remediation services designed to proactively fix key issues and improve the probability of securing appropriate coverage
- A variety of ongoing maintenance services such as testing, risk assessments, incident response, and other services needed to maintain the coverage
- Expert consulting when building cybersecurity maturity programs and policy frameworks.
Our elevated cybersecurity offerings include a range of solutions designed to support your business transformation journey, promoting tighter controls, safer data and more mature operations. Dedicated professionals from CFGI can design and implement cybersecurity capabilities that meet the needs of your company.
Our transformation-focused enhanced services include:
- Data Privacy Program Implementation (U.S. and global compliance standards).
- Security Program Implementation (including security framework and policies buildout).
- Security Engineering and Architecture.
- Zero Trust.
- Identity & Access Management.
- Endpoint Security.
- Security Operations Design / Maturity.
- IT/OT Convergence Security
Implementation is just the starting point for a robust and durable cybersecurity posture. Our team can help you sustain these efforts through a suite of managed services. We offer ongoing management of cybersecurity capabilities to ensure your protections are properly maintained.
Our managed service offerings are:
- ‘Security Risk monitoring’ as a service.
- ‘Third-Party Risk monitoring’ as a service.
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO).
- Data Privacy Program Management Support.
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Management.
- Vulnerability Management.
- Threat Intelligence & Dark Web Monitoring
Discover the benefits of Security Risk Monitoring.
Let CFGI help safeguard your people,
processes and technology
Experts from the CFGI team possess a wide range of experience and industry-standard certifications, like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, ITIL, CEH, CCIE and GSTRT. We’re ready to thoroughly evaluate your programs, policies and systems to determine where vulnerabilities lie and to offer forward-thinking solutions that keep you safe.