Without secure people, processes and technology, your business could be vulnerable. The
first step in successful cybersecurity defense is to place yourself in the role of the attacker.
With this mindset in place, you can better understand the potential risks your system faces
and discover where your IT environment might be exposed.
At CFGI, our highly trained practitioners have the skills and experience needed to help our
clients understand their current cybersecurity posture and work with them to mature it over a
period of time. With a flexible service model, as well as expert security and data privacy
advisers ready for rapid deployment, CFGI is able to help you achieve quicker outcomes.
Take a look at our complete services.
Cybersecurity solutions from CFGI are tailored to suit your needs, ranging from proactive advising to transformation-focused enhanced and ongoing managed services.
Our team of experts is prepared to assess, test and validate the effectiveness of your cybersecurity capabilities. We place particular emphasis on the maturity of your overall cybersecurity program while supporting auditing and regulatory compliance. We also investigate how your organization handles privacy and data security.
Advisory services from CFGI include:
Cybersecurity Program, Maturity & Testing
- Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Assessments.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing.
- Cybersecurity Awareness and Training.
- Third-Party Security Risk Assessments.
- Identity and Access Management Assessments.
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
Cybersecurity Audit and Regulatory Compliance
- Cybersecurity Risk and Controls Assessments (e.g., NIST CSF).
- Cybersecurity Readiness Services (e.g., ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
- Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance (e.g., PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX).
Privacy and Data Security
- Data Classification and Governance Design Assessments (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, NYDFS).
Our elevated cybersecurity offerings include a range of solutions designed to support your business transformation journey, promoting tighter controls, safer data and more mature operations. Dedicated professionals from CFGI can design and implement cybersecurity capabilities that meet the needs of your company.
Our transformation-focused enhanced services include:
- Privacy Program Implementation (for GDPR as well as CCPA and other state compliance standards).
- Security Program Implementation (including security framework buildout).
- Security Engineering and Architecture around, but not limited to:
- Zero Trust.
- Identity Access and Management.
- Endpoint Security.
- Security Operations Design and Maturity.
Implementation is just the starting point for a robust and durable cybersecurity posture. Our team can help you sustain these efforts through a suite of managed services. We offer ongoing management of cybersecurity capabilities to ensure your protections are properly maintained.
Our managed service offerings are:
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO).
- Security Risk Monitoring as a Service (powered by SecurityScorecard).
- Third-Party Risk Monitoring as a Service (powered by SecurityScorecard).
- Data Privacy Management Support (with tools such as OneTrust).
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery.
Discover the benefits of Security Risk Monitoring.
Let CFGI help safeguard your people,
processes and technology
Experts from the CFGI team possess a wide range of experience and industry-standard certifications, like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, ITIL, CEH, CCIE and GSTRT. We’re ready to thoroughly evaluate your programs, policies and systems to determine where vulnerabilities lie and to offer forward-thinking solutions that keep you safe.
Voice of the Customer
Meet the Leaders
Ninad Purohit, PartnerLearn More