Senior Manager – Accounting Advisory
Senior Managers at CFGI will work closely with ‘C-level’ management of FTSE 100, mid-cap, and start-up companies. CFGI Senior Managers lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including report writing, developing and managing client relationships, and business development.
Take ownership of your career at CFGI:
· Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and/or projects.
· Make a true business impact with your clients.
· Own projects from start to finish.
· Experience client interaction and thrive in a client-facing role.
· Be consistently challenged and learn through a collegial environment created from top tier experts hired within the firm.
· Enjoy the flexibility of office/remote/client site work locations (engagement specific).
· Create your own path.
· Enjoy what you do!
What you might expect:
· Interact with clients’ executive team and auditors, serving as a subject matter expert, leading clients through complex accounting issues and driving conclusions.
· Lead client engagement and own client delivery on operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. – IPO’s, acquisitions and divestitures, stock offerings, and debt raises).
· Drive client deliverables of financial and regulatory information in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Serve as a subject expert matter on projects related to new accounting standards.
· Lead process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
· Mentor managers and consultants, acting as a moral and ethical role model, fostering engagement team professional growth, and providing constructive and actionable feedback.
· Lead firm initiatives and identify areas for improvements.
· Play an active role in the firm’s recruiting efforts, client relationship building, and business development efforts.
Who you are:
· An undergraduate degree in Accounting – ACA, ACCA, CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in accounting.
· Eight plus years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting and /or finance.
· Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with an ability to assimilate easily into teams.
· Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP.
· Proactive in identifying client needs and effective in building a strong relationship with clients.
· Highly organized and focused and demonstrates the ability to set overall engagement expectations and direction.
· Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
· Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable.
· Commitment to quality client service, focusing on ensuring positive resolutions to conflicts.
· Consistently seek opportunities to enhance your skills by attending higher-level training, developing firm training materials, and enhancing the overall firm knowledge base.