· The FP&A Senior Manager is a key member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team and will help influence clients’ financial and business decisions.
· Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Business Transformation initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision.
· Help develop finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems, and recommending an approach leveraging CFGI assets.
· Develop and apply an understanding of sales and spending trends, to manage financial risk and identify opportunities.
· Provide best-in-class business partnering support, and deliver quality reports and analysis used to make informed business decisions.
· Identify and support CFGI business development initiatives; participate in certain aspects of the proposal development process.
· Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace.
· Knowledge of leading Financial Planning and Analysis tools (i.e., Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion).
· Knowledge of ERP technologies (i.e., SAP / Oracle / Workday / NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics).
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· Experience in the financial services and or life sciences industries preferred.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
· Finance-focused with a minimum of eight years of experience in finance and/or accounting. Client service experience in top professional services firms (i.e., Big 4 or large regional) is highly preferred, but not required.
· Advanced understanding of the FP&A function within a finance organization.
· Extensive experience and understanding of three statement financials and associated modelling.
· Significant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
· Ability to concurrently manage internal firm and external client requirements.
· Transactional experience (M&A, divestures, refinancing, capital raises) and associated scenario modelling a plus.
· Working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
· Experience with finance technologies such as Adaptive Workday, Planful, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Fusion, etc. a plus.
· ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday, etc.).
· Experience leading projects/teams and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions.