· Finance focused with a minimum of eight years’ experience in finance and/or accounting, with experience working in the Pharma, Biotech, Medical devices, or any other Life Sciences industries. Client service experience in top professional services firms (i.e., Big 4 or large regional) is highly preferred, but not required.
· Experienced with building a Gross-to-Net revenue model, as well as robust assumptions around research contract work, clinical trials, manufacturing, and commercial activities.
· Advanced understanding of the FP&A function within a finance organization.
· Extensive experience and understanding of three statement financials and associated modelling.
· Significant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
· Ability to concurrently manage internal firm and external client requirements.
· Transactional experience (M&A, divestures, refinancing, capital raises) and associated scenario modelling a plus.
· Working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
· Experience with Finance technologies such as Adaptive Workday, Planful, OneStream, Anaplan, Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Fusion, etc. a plus.
· ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday, etc.).
· Experience leading a project, leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions.